Monday, September 04, 2006

Venice Beach Graffiti Art Pillows

These pillows simply look great. Bold, Raw, Urban, Young. A unique gift for that one of kind college student.







(This one might not be so good for the fengshui but the colors are awesome if you can handle it)





Best Pillows Ever Blog is about one thing only - The best pillows ever. I, Amecus J., personally search through several hundred pillow designs before I list a single one on this blog. And if I can't find a one of the best pillows ever then I don't list. So you will see some days where there are no new blogs. Rest assured when I find that super great pillow, I will let you know. Save yourself the time and the hassle and check back here often. New interior designers, this is a great way to shortcut finding the perfect accent to that super hot sofa. If you have found a pillow that you think is among the best of the best - drop me a line. If it is the best of the best I'll include it. If not I won't.

Happy decorating!!! Wishing you and yours a home that inspires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home